We went to Wilmette village fire prevention thing at the fire station this morning. They let the kids go on all the trucks, they got to fire the hose, which Holden was so good at, we meet Sparky the firehouse dog, which Holden was terrified of at first. He warmed up though. Parker and Bailey climbed to the top of the hook and ladder truck. Scary for mom. I only lost one child once (Parker). So I was feeling pretty good about myself. And what a place to loose a kid, right! They were all excited to go all morning. We took Brayden to the airport, he's on his way to Singapore for a presentation, and we got to the event and parked. Almost immediately Parker said I think there's food here. And then I lost him. He was in search of the cookies and punch for the rest of the morning. I finally had to put Holden and Bailey away from the excitment of these amazing firetrucks so Parker could find the stupid cookies! Once he had his cookies he was good to go. I guess when a man needs a cookie, HE NEEDS A COOKIE! And that picture of Bailey and the attitude in front of the fire truck I had to share. That sums my daughter up in a nutshell!
Jason and I get a great kick out of Bailey's face. We clicked on the picture for enlargement and got a great laugh. She is your beautiful daughter. :o) Sounds like a fun day!
2 comments:
hah Bailey! That little pout!
And parker and his cookie. Kids are so funny!
Jason and I get a great kick out of Bailey's face. We clicked on the picture for enlargement and got a great laugh. She is your beautiful daughter. :o) Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment