I had to take a break from catching up (11 blog entries today), write down the conversation Holden and I just had. He was in the bath and told me he wanted a hair cut. (Don't get to excited dad) I said no we can't cut your hair today. He said his hair wasn't "cool". He said I need it like dad's. He needed it to show bones. Which I'm thinking is Braydens bald spot. This went on with some other choice words that I can't remember. Finally, the conversation turned and now he wants colors. He's going on and on about colors and rock stars. Then I realize he's talking about the time, months ago (the pictures on on the blog), when he and Parker got mohawks at the hair place. So I ask him and he confirms. He said "when it's good morning time I want a mohawk." I told him it's church tomorrow and he can't wear it there and he said "You will do it in the good morning time and then I will just mess it up." He's totally thought this all out.
The other funny thing he's started saying, when he's just out of sorts, is "You're killing my life". He told me that when he got wolken up from a nap today. He was buzzerk and he told me "You're killing my life mom".
1 comment:
Stop killing his life Karrie! Funny Holden
Post a Comment