Monday, January 18, 2010

Potty Training Pt 2

What you are about to read is disturbing. If you have a weak stomach (Dusty) don't read on.

I knew Holden had to go potty but when I asked he said no. So I didn't push it (heaven knows why). He was really quiet, which was my first clue that something was wrong. I go to find him and I asked where he was and he answered, "I'm going poopies mom but don't come in, I'm fine". Clue two. So I go in of course and he had started pooping in his pants and then tried to make it to the toilet. So there was poop EVERYWHERE. He'd tried to "clean it up" himself. There was poop on the toilet (not in, ON), on the walls, on this clothes, legs, feet, hands. I mean EVERYWHERE. I've heard/experience this with younger children but never with a 4 1/2 year old! Blessings, Blessings!

No comments: